Appel à candidature pour les entrepreneuses FashionTech et Retail
Jusqu’au 4 décembre 2017
**Applications for the 2018 New York Fashion Tech Lab Program are now OPEN**
ABOUT THE LAB:
Launched in partnership with leading fashion & retail brands in 2014, the lab targets women-led early & growth stage companies developing innovations at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. The 12-week program will take place from March - June 2018. Through a competitive process, the lab’s fashion & retail partners, Springboard Enterprises, and lab team members review submissions, and invite a number of companies to in-person interviews where ultimately six to ten companies are selected to enter the program and will receive:
· Collaboration with participating Fashion/Retail brands and senior access to relevant user groups for feedback & potential partnerships
· Meetings with business executives, investors, and experienced entrepreneurs via our Expert Network
· Workshops and panel discussions on issues relevant to fashion tech companies
· Co-Working Space access, Pitch Sessions & Demo Day Participation
· Ongoing access to the global Springboard expert network & alumnae community
· Scalable B2B companies innovating at the intersection of fashion, retail, & technology
· Early to growth stage: beyond ideation, at minimum a robust beta, ready for scaling, market validation and collaboration
· Must demonstrate a qualified, profitable market opportunity and competitive advantage
· A full list of areas of interest can be found HERE.
· Female founder or equity holding woman on the leadership team who can act as the point person for the program + one technical founder or team member
· Commit to attending retail/brand meetings presentations, industry & advisory sessions during the entire 12 weeks, in NYC
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA:
Share on Twitter by clicking here.
Repost our Facebook post by clicking here.
Repost our LinkedIn post by clicking here.
Cultural Services of the French Embassy
972 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10075
Tel: 212 439 1450